Reason why I hate cats. They’re so scary.
THE BABY SMACKED THE CAT WHY ARE YOU BLAMING THE ANIMAL
All the fucking time. People have their pets euthanized because they did something to their kid who fucking hit them or pulled on their tail or got in their face or something. Here’s a better idea: WATCH YOUR FUCKING KID WHEN THEY’RE AROUND ANIMALS. Okay thanks.
But this? Well, that’s how kids learn, isn’t it?
they do bad shit, they get bad shit happening right back.
I’ll bet that little brat won’t touch the cat again right?
and OP is a fucking prick for trying to blame the cat for defending itself when the kid SMACKED THE CAT IN THE HEAD.
That shit HURTS for a little cat. I’d lash back too.
Mrs. Packard could simply walk into Mordor. And put out her cigarette on Sauron’s eye.
The amount of fucks not given in this scene is astounding.
8 Ways To Say I Love You
1. Spit it into her voicemail, a little slurred and sounding like the shot whiskey you downed for courage. Feel as ashamed as you do walking into work in last night’s clothes. Wake up cringing for days, waiting for her to mention it.
2. Sigh it into her mouth, wedged in between teeth and tongues. Don’t even let your lips move when you say it, ever so lightly, into the air. Maybe it was just an exhalation of ecstasy.
3. Buy her flowers. Buy her chocolate. Buy her a teddy bear, because that’s what every romantic comedy has taught you. Take her out to a nice restaurant where neither of you feel comfortable and spend the whole night clearing your throat and tugging at your tie. Feel like your actions are more suited to a proposal than the simple confession of something you’ve always known.
4. Whisper it into her hair in the middle of the night, after you’ve counted the space between her breaths and are certain she’s asleep. Shut your eyes quickly when she shifts toward you in askance. Maybe you were just sleep whispering.
5. Blurt it out in the middle of an impromptu dance party in the kitchen, as clumsy as your two left feet. When time seems to freeze, hastily tack on “in that shirt” or “when you make your award-winning meatballs” or, if you are feeling particularly brave, “when we do this.” Resume dancing and pretend you don’t feel her eyes on you the rest of the night.
6. Write her a letter in which the amount of circumnavigating and angst could rival Mr. Darcy’s. Debate where to leave it all day – on her pillow? In her coat pocket? Throw it away in frustration, conveniently leaving it face up in the trashcan, her name scrawled on the front in your sloppy handwriting. Let her wonder if you meant it.
7. Wait until something terrible has happened and you can’t not tell her anymore. Wait until she almost gets hit by a car crossing Wabash against the light and after you are done cursing at the shit-for-brains cab drivers in this city, realize you are actually just terrified of living without her. Tell her with your hands shaking.
8. Say it deliberately, your tongue a springboard for every syllable. Over coffee, brushing your teeth side-by-side, as you turn off the light to go to sleep – it doesn’t matter where. Do not adorn it with extra words like “I think” or “I might.” Do not sigh heavily as if admitting it were a burden instead of the most joyous thing you’ve ever done. Look her in the eyes and pray, heart thumping wildly, that she will turn to you and say, “I love you too.”
Dying right now.
I cannot believe this got so many notes. But this is the continuation.
THIS WOMAN IS MY NEW HERO.
When the Internet gives you lemons, make lemonade.
This is such a righteous post that I am happy I stayed up late. I will probably still regret going to school on 5hrs of sleep, but then I’ll just think of this and not give a damn.
My faverouite person ever.
omg. i want to shake this woman’s hand.
You’re the best!
I feel really bad for the sea lion that Seaworld forces to approach his/her natural predator.
Is it bad that I’m laughing extremely hard at how the orca just annihilates the sea lon in the 2nd gif?
all I can hear is NYOOM
You wanna know something cool? Recent studies of orcas seem to show that during the seal breeding season, they knowingly limit their intake of seals. In fact, there are documented cases of orcas gently grabbing seal pups and pulling them into shore to keep them safe from being eaten.
Why? You might wonder.
The case studies seem to say that the orcas know that no baby seals growing up means less seals next year. They are so intelligent that they’re aware of their own impact as a predatory species on their prey and actively work to conserve the number of that prey species for the future. Maybe we could learn something about moderation and conservation from these animals.
I’m telling you, orcas are smarter than us. And yet some people see no problem in treating them like circus clowns.
reason #710 why I love whales
Made a wrong turn Once or twice Dug my way out Blood and fire Bad decisions That’s alright Welcome to my silly life Mistreated Misplaced Misunderstood Miss no way it’s all good It didn’t slow me down Mistaken Always second guessing Underestimated Look I’m still around Pretty, pretty please Don’t you ever, ever feel Like you’re less than Fucking perfect Pretty, pretty please If you ever, ever feel like you’re nothing You’re fucking perfect
Never forget that <3
Never let anyone make you feel less than perfect.
oh my god i thought this was gonna be one of those sad fandom posts but it was so much better
Im so emotional right now and this is not helping i am sobbing and i dont know why
this is what i needed right now
i hate when men complain about women’s body hair, even like the fine hair on their backs. go fuck a shark if you wanna have sex with something hairless
There’s something broken in nerd culture.
There’s something broken, and painful, and wrong, and if we don’t correct it—hell, if we can’t at least learn to see it, to recognize it in ourselves, to notice when we’re being this ugly—we are going to spoil the very things that we cherish. The things that misguided posts like these are, however clumsily and cruelly, trying to protect.
Who ever told you that your fandoms belong to you?
I don’t care what it is. A band, a book. A television show. No matter what it is, at some point you stopped thinking about it as “a thing I like” and you started thinking about it as yours. And there’s nothing wrong with that, so long as you remember that it’s a feeling, not a fact. So long as you remember that that feeling is best, is most powerful, when it is shared.
How dare you, OP on the bottom right. How can you say—scream—"no, it’s not allowed to be your thing, go away" of fucking The Perks of Being a Wallflower? Have you READ Perks? Because far as I can tell, that novel (and movie!) is all about the intimacy and necessity of inclusiveness. It’s about how we’re all broken inside, all desperate, all searching for a family to call our own. For people who will love us for our jagged edges; people whose own jagged edges fit against ours like puzzle pieces. It’s about finding the beauty in mediocrity, in discovering more in people than you ever thought they could give you.
How dare you tell anyone they don’t get to be a part of that? How dare you tell them that because of what they like—flower crowns, Instagram filters, a pair of broken shoelaces and a caption in Helvetica—they’re somehow lesser, different, not allowed. Cut off.
How dare you make yourself gatekeeper?
What makes you think you’re worthy?
So you’re right, OP on the top, who in a fugue of almost self-awareness tagged your post “this makes me angrier than it should.” Because bow ties don’t belong to the Whovians, they don’t belong to anyone, and they don’t because they’re fucking bow ties. They’ve been a menswear accessory staple for a decent few centuries. Matt Smith has been the Doctor since April of 2010. It doesn’t belong to you; it’s not yours. And you don’t get to call anyone a fuckwit for putting a decorative piece of silk around their neck just because they think it makes them look dapper.Because lord knows you can’t just like the way something looks. Lord knows you can’t just like something. You have to be in The Club.
Didn’t you join these fandoms because you were sick of other people telling you you couldn’t be in The Club?
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe your Joy Division shirt was out of stock because of other Joy Division fans, and not because some ~mindless wannabes~ decided to ruin your day?
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe instead of policing why other people like or attend movies, you could actually turn a critical eye to the movie itself? That you can and should taste your media with your whole tongue, so you know just what it is you’re swallowing?
Has it ever occurred
to any of you
that if you walk up to someone who doesn’t seem to know her way around and you say “Hey, I notice you’ve only highlighted that one quote, y’know, the one about being infinite, and I was wondering why it spoke to you? And do you want to talk about the other parts?” you might
make a fucking friend?
Somewhere along the line, someone handed you a book. Someone sent you a playlist. Someone forced you to sit down on their couch and watch something with them, because they knew you’d love it. And that act, whatever it was, gave you a sense of completion and home. Absolutely, you have a right to that feeling.
But what on earth gave you the impression that you have the right to deny that feeling to someone else?
HOLY FUCK THE NOTES.
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE NOTES
reblog EVERY TIME THIS IS ON YOUR DASH .
If you follow me and you don’t reblog this, we’re gonna have a little issue.
I will 500% judge you if you don’t Reblog
Also sudden Frozen spam and I couldn’t be less sorry bye
I’m blind?? I don’t see anything wrong except for the thumb
the thumb phases through her side
OH MY GOD IT DOESN’T MATTER
STOP DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR REASONS TO PUT THIS MOVIE DOWN
ANIMATORS ARE NOT PERFECT
ANIMATORS ARE NOT ROBOTS
I’D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP
FUCKING THIS ^ THE ENTIRE MOVIE WAS PERFECT EXCEPT FOR TWO MOTHER FUCKING SCENES IT IS A FUCKING MOVIE FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND FUN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO PICK THROUGH EVERY FUCKING PIECE OF IT TO TEAR IT THE FUCK APART. QUIT BEING AN ASSHOLE AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT. ANIMATIONS AREN’T PERFECT. LET’S SEE YOU DO IT AND PULL IT OFF BETTER THAN DISNEY
A Sister More Like Me
Elsa’s dress transformation